Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Ponderings

Sitting here tonight just wondering how can it possibly be 2016 already? I mean seriously it just seems like yesterday I was cuddled up next to my mom laying in bed while she read me a story (telling her if she skipped a word) and now here I am a 40 year old adult with a husband and a son that will be 15 in less than 2 weeks and another who will be 21 in September. How is it possible that when you are a child you think it takes forever for life to hurry up and then you hit your late 20s or early 30s and the next thing you know you are begging life to slow down. If I had known then what I know now I would have cherished my mom more. I would have been less caring if people liked me or not. I would have realized a long time ago that life is what you make it and I would have......done everything exactly as I have. I mean after all I would never and could never replace my wonderful boys for anything this world has to offer. If you have little ones who are still cuddling up next to you on the couch watching tv or asking you to turn the tv off and play with them might I suggest you do it because if you blink they grow up too fast.

No comments: