Monday, January 12, 2015

Day 7-Self reflection

What are your values? What do you represent? What do you want to embody?

When I started this journey of answering these 101 (yes there are 101) questions I did it because I was at the end of my rope and going through a major depression. All these months later I am only on question number 7 because I am so busy on any given day that I don't make time to come here. I need to change that. yes I'm aware I say that a lot.
Anyway on to the question:
My values are God & my faith, my family, my marriage and myself. I think I have learned that if I don't start valuing (sp?) myself that I will never get out of the depression I sank into.
Second: What do I represent? Not really sure I understand this question fully but I like to think I represent my family. Meaning when my kids go out of the house they represent how I raised them and in that same way I represent them.
What do I want to embody? Again not sure I know the anwser to that right now.

No comments: