Monday, October 6, 2014

Self Reflection Day 3 and a birthday

  1. What are the achievements you are most proud of?
        Achievements I'm most proud of I would have to say are first of all my two boys Thomas and Isaiah. They are definitely boys that I love and would do anything for.
Since the day I had each of them my life has become complete.

The second achievement I am most proud of I would have to say would be eBay. Not because I'm a huge seller making thousands each month (which would be GREAT) but because I started selling in 2006 and sold consistently for 2 years and then in 2008 I had some personal issues and stopped and picked it up this year again.
Because I did not let fear keep me from doing it I was able to sell enough in July and half of August to get the brakes fixed on our truck and to get my son his cross country varsity jacket.

The third thing would be making it to 39. Happy birthday to me today.
Only 365 days and I'm going to be in a whole new decade. WHAT???
Where did the time go?

P.S. I do not know why it has a one at the top but oh well. :)
                 

No comments: