Monday, September 29, 2014

Challenging questions to self reflection-Day 1

I have been wanting to do a 30 day blogger challenge again for quite some time but I can not for the life of me find one that I like so I have come up with a solution.
I will post one question on here from an article I found and answer it.
It may be hard hitting and emotionally raw or it may be silly and funny (no clue just saw a few questions did not read them all) and I am hoping by doing this that I can "find myself" again.
If you want to answer them also or comment on mine please feel free too.
I have been noticing there are no comments on my page anymore which is honestly sad.
So anyway not to bore you with anymore details here goes day 1.


                                                  Day 1:
  1. Who are you?
Who am I? That's really why I am sitting here typing this up asking myself someone else's questions is it not? I am a person who loves to laugh and loves to learn. A person who wants to raise a happy family even though I don't think that is happening right now.
The question will have to for now remain mostly unanswered because for now that is exactly who I am trying to find.



No comments: