Sunday, December 29, 2013

52 week money saving challenge

I have decided for this year that I'm going to do the 52 week money saving challenge however instead of doing it forward I'm doing it backwards.
So for example instead of doing it like this week 1-$1, week 2-$2 I'm going to do it like this week 1 (really  week 52) will be $52 and then $51 and so on.

The reason being is that although we are good on money at the end of the year it just makes more sense for us to only have to put in a little bit around Christmas time.

So with that being said I'm going to post in here every Friday/Saturday to keep myself accountable.
To let everyone knows how it's going and to keep track of it all.



Just click on the picture and it should make the chart big for you. Good luck and happy savings.








No comments: