Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I apologize

I know I haven't been on here much lately. Right now my husband and I are going through a very difficult time where I have some decisions to make (he has already made his apparently) and then just when we get to the point where I feel comfortable talking to him about things something (someone) from our past pops up and it's like I'm sliding back down the hill again.
I am so sick and tired of feeling this way so therefore I apologize that I haven't been writing here in a long time.

I know that you probably don't want to hear it but I figured you have a right to know. Thank you.


2 comments:

faith jordan said...

I am so sorry that you are going through a hard time. I will be praying for you and your family. One of my friends is writing a blog all about how her marriage was healed and what lead to the destruction it went through... her blog is http://lovingwhenithurts.blogspot.com , I hope it helps.

Sharon said...

Thank you, I know it's a little late (okay a lot late) but going to check it out now.