Friday, September 28, 2012

Baby's fractured ankle

Last night my husband took my 11 year old son to his school's fall festival and my son wanted to (as he said) see what football was like. So he was playing it with 2 other boys and 1 girl and my husband says he told them no tackling.

Well that went in one ear and out the other obviously because 1 boy tackled my son and another one fell onto his ankle. My husband called me and let my son talk to me and as soon as I answered the only thing I heard was my son screaming in pain. We rushed him to the children's hospital and found out after xrays it is indeed fractured. :(

I feel so helpless because there was nothing I can do to help him. Found out after xrays they put a temporary cast on it and gave us a number to call the dr. to go in on Monday. They say they may have to put a pin in it we will find out. Anyway we called and can't get in until Tuesday because Monday I guess is the doctor's surgery day. So more school missing (which is his biggest problem right now according to him).

Anyway I guess I'm just posting this to get prayer for him. So if you pray will you please add my baby Isaiah to your list tonight?





ETA: This is a post I added to cafemom so if you see it there and here that's why.

No comments: