Sunday, July 8, 2012

To post or not to post

For awhile now I have contemplated on whether I should post pics I've either taken myself or pictures I have found on the internet that I like or should I just keep posting word posts. I continue to add them and then the second before I post them I will delete them and think to myself no one wants to see that.
Well I realized today that I am once again falling into that trap or caring what others think of me and honestly it makes me sick to my stomach to think that I allow others to have that much control over me when they (you) probably don't care what I post as long as it makes me happy and is slightly entertaining or informative. So from now on I think I will do what I set out to do and post what makes me happy.
I mean after all if I'm not true to me then what's the point of being me?
Baby chick finds his long lost brother.

What's for lunch? Hopefully not you.

This is what happens when I'm not home.

1 comment:

faith jordan said...

This was definitely a "You go girl!!" moment... You definitely shouldn't care what others say. I like the pics but especially the one with the chick. Thanks for sharing.