Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Day 29 & 30

I am so far behind but I'm not a quitter so I thought I might as well finish this plus with tomorrow being the 4th who knows if I'll be on. :)

What do you think people misundertand most about you?

This one is probably one of the easiest I've answered so far. I think it would have to be they mistake my shyness for being stuck up. Lots of people once they get to know me tell me they used to think I was stuck up until they got to know me and realized I was just shy.

List  5 things you would hope to be remembered for.
1) Being a good christian
2)Being a good wife
3)Being a good mom.
4)Being a good person
5)Being honest, trustworthy, and loyal.

2 comments:

Ren said...

You did all 30! Congrats!

Sharon said...

Thank you :) lol
It was hard especially without power. I kept thinking I'm so going to write about this when I get home.