Saturday, June 23, 2012

Day 22 of 30-almost done

Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?

Since it's getting kind of hard to continue writing the 30 day challenge (now I know why it's called challenge. It's a challenge to continue when you think everyone is getting tired of reading about you and you are kind of tired of writing about yourself)
However with that being said I've never been a quitter and I don't plan on quitting now, plus it's only 8 more days.
So here goes:
5 years: Since I just celebrated 13 years married yesterday I guess I will be married for 18 years, a mom of a 16 year old and a 21 year old. Probably doing the same thing I'm doing now (sahm) and just loving my family with everything God has given me.

10 years: Other than being married I'm not sure. I am thinking once my youngest graduates high school I might go to school myself either to work in a daycare or photography. Or I may just volunteer my time somewhere.

15 years: I'll be almost 52 years old and I'm sure a grandma by then so I like to think I'll be able to be a grandma to my grandbabies and just spend my day doing whatever I feel like with no stress or pressure to have to rush off somewhere.

No comments: