Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Sgt. Udder Milkshake

Have you ever been to Build A Bear and watch the little kids get their animals stuffed and they take the heart and have to rub it all over them to make it have a strong heart/muscles/nice hair etc?
Well today I saw this except the kid was a 38 year old man.
Not only did this "kid" rub it all over himself including his legs so it could be a fast runner but he said in an Arnold Schwarzenegger voice I'm here to pump you up.
I couldn't stop laughing I thought I was going to pass out.
My husband said I was laughing so hard he thought he was going to have to revive me.
Maybe that's because the 38 year old "kid" that was doing all this was my husband and I couldn't stop laughing. If I could have taken video to put on here I would have.
So I present to you Sgt. Udder Milkshake.
I love my man and the way he is so willing to do crazy things in public to make me laugh.





No comments: