Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Day 25 & 26

I figured to get this caught back up I would go ahead and combine these 2.

If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
I honestly am at a loss on this one because I've never thought about it.

What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
I think the most popular notion that the world has the most wrong would be that the devil doesn't exist. I mean just think about it for one minute if the devil doesn't exist then people don't have to be held accountable for their actions. They can cause as much trouble as they want, sleep with whoever they want before marriage, take as many drugs as they want because the only person they have to answer to is themselves.After all if the devil doesn't exist then the God can't exist either.
 The devil really has people snowballed.

No comments: