Thursday, June 21, 2012

Day 20

Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.

Talking to my husband about this very subject last night and told him I am going to try to put down only positive ones so here goes.

1)I would go to church every Tuesday night and Sunday morning/evening with my mom. Some days we would go out to eat afterwards and we would go to McDonald's and she would get herself a happy meal so I could have 2 toys.

2)One day when I was 15 my mom and I went out to eat at Frisch's (for some reason) and as we were sitting there talking a very cute guy came out of the dishroom (prettiest hair you ever saw, just drop dead gorgeous) and my mom joking around to me said there's your husband.
Little did I know maybe it wasn't so much a joke because I am now married to that gorgeous man. Yep God was speaking the truth through my mom.

3) Going to the end of our street (it was a dead end) and I would pick blackberries off of the trees. My mom would give me buckets to bring them home in but they never made it home.

No comments: