Thursday, June 7, 2012

30 day challenge: day 6

What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?

I have experienced quite a few hard things in my life from my childhood to my husband cheating on me to miscarrying my baby at 10 weeks.
But I think the hardest thing I've ever experienced would have to have been watching my mom die of cancer and knowing because of how my father did us I didn't get enough time with her.
She would hardly ever tell me what was going on with her and would never let on about how bad her cancer really was (I guess she thought I had it hard enough trying to raise my son) that by the time she did tell me it was too late and she was in hospice already dying.
So I guess I would have to say losing my mom was the hardest thing I've ever gone through.

2 comments:

Janine LaTulippe said...

So sorry for your loss. It sounds like you have gone through a lot. I hope you better days. Stopping by from cafemom. I am a new follower. Hope to see you at True Aim.

Misfit_toy said...

Thank you :) Following True Aim now.