Sunday, June 17, 2012

30 day challenge: day 15 & 16

Thought I would be able to write yesterday but of course being the weekend it was another busy Saturday. Well anyway :)

If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
I think I would have to be a fly so I could be a fly on the wall. I think it would be interesting to just hang around my husband's work or other people's houses and see what they act like when you are not around. If they talk about you and such. Yep I think I thought this one out too much.

What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
1)My oldest son, Thomas
2)My youngest son, Isaiah
3)My determination not to quit and give up on my marriage.
4)I taught myself how to type and can now type without looking at the keyboard.
5)My determination and never say die attitude.

No comments: