Thursday, June 14, 2012

30 day challenge: day 13 & 14

I decided to go ahead and put these 2 together since it just didn't feel right to have them separated.
Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
1)Failure-I'm afraid of failing and I'm afraid if my kids fail it's a reflection on me and how I raised them. Not failing at a video game or anything like that but in school or their sports.
2)Perfectionist-I hate to say it but I'm a perfectionist. I THINK in my head if I fail at something people will stop loving me but looking around me sometimes now I think they already do know matter what the circumstances.
3)My kids-If anyone messes with them I go all mama bear on them.
4)Sugar-I have the world's biggest sweet tooth. I've been able to give up many bad things for me including pop,caffeine, and chocolate but I can't give up sugar.
5)Control-I'm a control freak. Ok my husband says I'm not but he says that only because he loves me. Truth is I like to be in control but I know why that is and I'm working on it everyday.


Describe 5 strengths you have.

1)My loyalty-Once I decide to be friends with you or love you I'm loyal to the end.
2)Spelling-I can spell just about anything you ask me to.
3)My kids-They make me a better person.
4)Hard worker-If I volunteer for something or say I will do something for you I will work to the best of my ability.
5)Honor-I'm trustworthy.

No comments: