Wednesday, June 13, 2012

30 day challenge: day 12

Describe a typical day in your current life.

A typical day in my life varies greatly depending on if it's a weekday or weekend, summer or school time, so I'll just describe my day today.

First I woke up a little later than I wanted to but we all know sometimes sleeping in feels sooooo good.
Got up and got dressed and ate
Watched a little tv with the boys and played on the computer a little bit.
Remembered we had to go to the store to get my nephew a birthday card for his birthday Saturday and my husband some father's day cards so we walked there (about 1 1/2 miles there) :)
After the store I took the boys to the school across the street (both of their old school k-3rd) and let them play on the playground while I took pics with my phone.
Walked home let them play on mathblaster.com and video games while I read.
Then listened to them read to me and had them study their spelling words.
Made dinner and here I am back on the computer.
Waiting for David to get home so I can go to the post office to mail out the card since I guess I missed the mailman and it has to get to Tennessee.
Not much really this is one of my nice lazy days. :)

No comments: