Monday, June 4, 2012

30 day blog challenge: day 3

Describe your relationship with your parents.

This is one of those ones I have been kind of dreading because I am a very private person but if I can't be honest here where can I be honest at? Besides I pretty much think I already answered this yesterday.

Before she died my mom was my best friend and not a day goes by in the last almost 15 years that I don't think about her or wish she was here to pray for me or just give me some of her sound wisdom.
My dad on the other hand has never actually came to care for me (you know how some abusive parents realize what they do when they become grandparents) well my dad has never come to that and we haven't talked in almost 5 1/2 years.
So that's pretty much my relationship with my parents in a nutshell.

No comments: