Friday, June 1, 2012

30 day blog challenge: day 1

After seeing others doing this I thought it might be cool to do it also and "put myself out there" as they say.
 List  10 random facts about yourself.

1) I have naturally curly hair (and I hate it)
2)I do not enjoy video games at all but will play them to make my kids happy.
3)I love watching my husband and kids run.
4) I want to be able to run but I'm afraid to.
5)I'm a control freak when it comes to money.
6) I can't let others pay at the store for reason # 5.
7)I survived childhood abuse.
8)Up until this past year I had no self esteem.
9)I'm a slight perfectionist.
10)I am addicted to Tyler Perry's character Madea.

2 comments:

Ren said...

So, #8.. What changed?

Misfit_toy said...

I asked God to show me how he sees me and I started to realize that I am beautiful just the way God made me.