Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The write stuff

Yes I spelled that correctly. I have come to the conclusion that I am a perfectionist and that is my problem with this blog. I care too much about what people think about me and will think when they read this so I have decided that I am going to do this the only way I know how, the only way that would be right for me. I'm going to write about stuff that is real to me,stuff that I know about. I am going to let it all out and if people read it great and if not then at least I'm getting my thoughts out.
I'm going to start being true to me, myself, and I. The person I should have been 36 years ago.
I will post things about my kids, Bible verses, my opinions on daily happenings or things I read about online with maybe an occasional video or picture (I have taken) thrown in for good measure.

No comments: