Thursday, May 17, 2012

Lying lips


What do you do when you know for a fact you are being lied to but you are not 100% sure who it is that is lying? What do you do when you have prayed and begged God to let the truth come out and when it does you still don't want to see it because it hurts so much? What do you do to the person who is lying to you when this is their first major lie and you are not sure how to handle it?
So many questions and yet so few answers. Why does life have to be difficult sometimes? Why can't we all just get through life with a minimal amount of pain?
Do you know what it's like to be so hurt by the one person you was 100% sure would never lie to you and not only lie to you but with a straight face and even when you asked them the next day what happened their story had so much detail and not one iota changed.
What do I do now? How do I punish this? Something has to be done but what?
I just wish with every fiber of my being it was June 1st and this stuff was done. I know I have to talk to him but how do I lead into it and how do I keep my patience when I hate lying with a passion and he knows it.
Why do I have to deal with it? Because I don't want him to grow up to be a burden on society like I see so many kids out in this world headed to and I HAVE to cut it off at the pass.
I just pray when he comes home and I ask him if he has anything to come clean to me about he doesn't continue the story that may or may not be 100% true.
Help me!!!!!





No comments: