Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Glass tire

I don't know about you but I am sick of people thinking it's ok to leave things out to destroy other people's property knowing full well that is going to happen. Long story short today my husband was cleaning our car in the driveway and when he was done decided to move it to the street (we share a driveway). Well our new neighbor apparently babysits and her friend or whatever she is came today to pick up her baby and parked in the exact spot where my husband was going to be moving our car. As he is parking it and I am in the house I hear a crash and ran outside thinking he might have hit something. Yep he sure did he ran over a Starbucks glass bottle that those people left by the curb. I'm sitting out front for at least 10 minutes pulling glass off the tire and out of the street. Luckily I can laugh about this now but at the time I was seeing red. Can anyone tell me what makes people so willing to not care about our fellow man anymore? Did they ever or is that just a dream I had? Well anyway here is some of the glass. Most of it I picked up before I thought hmmm this would be good on blogger. :)

No comments: