Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Body by Bob

Aound my birthday last year I started working out to Bob Harper's Inside Out Method and I loved the results. The only bad thing about it is that they belonged to the library and I could only keep them for a week and if I tried to renew them someone else would have requested them too so I could not do them but maybe every other week.
I told David (my husband) that for Christmas I wanted the dvds and seeing how they were only $20 at that time I thought "great I am going to be looking hot by June". Not so apparently since he bought me the Biggest Loser game for kinect.
Don't get me wrong it's still Bob and I like working out to Bob a lot but there is just something about being able to work out to real people and seeing other real people doing the same things you are attempting to do.
Suffice it to say they no longer have the dvds at our local library so now if I want them I have to order them and then wait on them then do them for a week and take them back. Too much work.
So I of course still want to get them but for some reason I kept telling myself I couldn't afford them or didn't need them. Both lies apparently.
Well today I decided to just take the bull by the horns (or in this case the Bob) and order them from his website mytrainerbob.com. They still had them for $20 and lo and behold they take paypal.
So for only $24.99 I am getting my workout dvds and with any luck and determination I will be well on my way. The best thing about them though is that thanks to doing some surveys the money I had in paypal is from that and not my bank account so actually I paid no "actual" money for them.
So here we go in 7-14 business days I should be able to start my road to fabulous.
If anyone has ever ordered from his site before using paypal do they arrive on time?

1 comment:

faith jordan said...

Amazon.com has a free three month trial where you can get free two day shipping.